Cisco SPA509G 12 Line VoIP Phone with PoE
you’re a small business professional, how about a phone that acts like one too? A Cisco IP phone in their Small Business Pro series, the Cisco SPA509G is as dedicated and focused as you are. A 12-line IP phone tested for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA509G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA509G utilizes VoIP’s advantage without compromising its core businesses functionality.
The SPA509G knows that you’re too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly secure remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA509G Features & Functions:
- 12-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more….