Grandstream DP730 DECT Cordless IP phone
Grandstream’s DP730 DECT Cordless IP phone is an entry-level wireless handset that facilitates the communication through a VoIP network. It has a range of up to 400 meters outdoors, 40 hours of talk time with a 2.4-inch color display. The DP722 is suitable for warehouses, retail stores and residential environments where mobility is key.
Grandstream DP730 DECT Cordless IP phone Overview
The DP730 is a robust handset with features such as full HD audio, a 2.4-inch color display, push-to-talk, speakerphone and support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset. When paired with the Grandstream’s DP750 and/or DP752 DECT VoIP base stations both residential or business users alike can take advantage of an affordable cordless DECT solution.
Grandstream DP730 Features and Specifications
- Supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 2.4 inch (240×320) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Offers 40-hour talk time and 500-hour standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Dedicated push-to-talk button, built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors for gesture control and alert notification
- Supports seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s facility access devices
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air