Grandstream GSC3510 Intercom Speaker and Mic
Grandstream’s GSC3510 Intercom Speaker and Microphone is a two-way intercom that allows for any school, hospital or apartment to have a powerful voice intercom solution. The GSC3510 expands security and communication with 2-way voice, high fidelity 8W HD speaker and a 3 directional microphone.
Grandstream GSC3510 Overview
The GSC3520, when paired with any of the Grandstream desktop and cordless IP phones, or any of the DGS series of door phones, offers a state-of-the-art security and voice intercom solution. The GSC3510 can serve as a powerful intercom solution with high-end technology such as a high-fidelity HD speaker, 3 directional microphones with multichannel microphone arrays and a 4.2 meter pick up distance. The GSC two-way SIP intercom ideal for ant school, hospital or apartment building that wants to build a robust voice intercom solution.
Grandstream GSC3510 Features and Specifications:
- 3 directional mics
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Full duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation
- Full-band and wideband audio codec
- PoE, one 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- Web-UI access for control and configurations
- Supports push-to-talk with Grandtream’s cordless handsets
- 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons