The Grandstream GXP1630 is the newest member of the 16xx series gigabit IP phone from Grandstream – specifically designed for small businesses.
Grandstream GXP1630 Overview
The GXP1630 is a 3-line IP phone that features 8 BLF keys, 4 way conferencing abilities, and also a 132×64 backlit LCD screen – allowing any user to stay productive. The GXP1630 also features HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE, and 3 XML. This phone is also Linux based; creating a versatile, solid, and dependable solution for your smal business.
Grandstream GXP1630 Features and Functions
- 3 SIP Accounts
- 3 Line Keys
- 4-way Conferencing
- 3 XML Programmable Context-Sensitive Soft Keys
- HD Audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports
- Integrated PoE and power supply included
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Store up to 500 contacts
- Contain call history of up to 200 records
- Package Content: GXP1630 Phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brocure, GPL License