Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway features 1 T1/E1/J1 span and supports 30 concurrent calls.
Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4500 series of gateways are designed to cater to the large and medium-sized enterprises by bridging the connection of PSTN and ISDN trunks and VoIP networks. This allows business to effectively and drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network.
The GXW series are E1/T1 digital gateways that come in three different models, the GXW4501, GXW4502 and the GXW4504, supporting 1, 2, or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and 30, 60 or 120 concurrent calls respectively.
Grandstream GXW4501 Features and Specifications
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Software-configurable E1/T1/J1 port and supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router
- Supports up to 120 concurrent calls, multi-language voice prompts and T.38 fax
- Automated provisioning by HTTPs/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports nearly all popular voice codecs including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more