The Grandstream GRP2612P is powerful a 2-line carrier-grade, PoE integrated IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. The GRP2612 is built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets.
Grandstream GRP2612P Key Features
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customisation
The GRP2612P features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customisation and more. The device includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2612P is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. The GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.