Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone
The Cisco SPA525G2 is a 5 line VoIP phone with a large color display and supports both SIP and SPCP. No need to leave your Cisco IP phone behind just because your business is growing and technology never stops evolving. The SPA525g2 offers Bluetooth and WiFi support with an on-phone application that also allows playback and viewing of MP3 files and photos.
Cisco SPA525G2 Product Overview
Standard Cisco SPA525G2 features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G2 is sold separately.
The Cisco SPA525G2 stays ahead of the curve with enhanced Bluetooth integration with mobile phones, Power over Ethernet (PoE), high-resolution color video screen than can monitor IP cameras, multimedia functions, wideband audio for superb voice and speaker quality and this Cisco IP phone supports up to two Cisco SPA500S 32 button or Cisco SPA500DS 30 button expansion modules.
Cisco SPA525G2 Features:
- Call hold
- Music on hold**
- Call waiting
- Caller ID name and number and outbound caller ID blocking
- Caller ID mapping for incoming calls
- Outbound caller ID blocking
- Call transfer – attended or blind
- Call conferencing – hosted (N-party) or local (3-party)
- Call forwarding – unconditional, no answer, on busy
- Visual voice message waiting indicator (VMWI)
- Shared/bridge line appearance**
- Call pickup – selective and group**
- Call park and unpark**
- Call back on busy
- Call blocking – anonymous and selective
- Do not disturb
- Group paging**
- Extension mobility**
- Configurable dial/numbering plan support with interdigit timers – per line
- URL (IP) dialing support
- Distinctive ringing based on calling and called number
- Supplementary services feature activation codes
- Supplementary services announcements codes
- Configurable supplementary services soft keys
- Individual volume setting per audio path (headset/handset/speaker) **Feature requires support by SIP/SPCP client management server.