Grandstream GDS3705 IP Door Phone
The Grandstream GDS3705 is an entry-control system that provides a secure and rugged touchless entry system. The GDS3705 comes with a built-in RFID card reader and can be easily managed through the IP network.
Grandstream GDS3705 IP Door Phone Overview
The GDS3705 is rated IP66 for protection against the elements and rated IK10 for protection from vandalism. It has a built-in microphone that can pick up noises/voices up to 1.5 miles away. The GDS3705 features echo cancellation so that speech comes in and out clear and communication is achieved. This unit is managed through the IP Network giving users the ability to easily check alarms, add/remove users, change setting and more.
Grandstream GDS3705 Features and Specifications
- Up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones
- Weatherproof metal casing and vandal resistant
- Integrated PoE
- Built-in microphone and speaker