The Grandstream DP720 is a DECT cordless VoIP phone that allows users to mobilise their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and delivers a combination of mobility and advanced telephony performance.
Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each DP750 base station while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station.
Grandstream DP720 Key Features
- Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each DP750 Base Station
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the DP750 base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 3.5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.