Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless IP phone
Grandstream’s DP722 DECT Cordless IP phone is an entry-level wireless handset that facilitates the communication through a VoIP network. The DP722 is suitable for warehouses, retail stores and residential environments where mobility is key.
Grandstream DP722 IP Phone Overview
The DP722 is a robust handset with features such as full HD audio, a 1.8-inch color display, push-to-talk, speakerphone and support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset. When paired with the Grandstream’s DP750 and/or DP752 DECT VoIP base stations both residential or business users alike can take advantage of an affordable cordless DECT solution.
Grandstream DP722 Features and Specifications:
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 1.8 inch (128×160) color LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20 hours talk time and 250 hours standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button
- Video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air