Grandstream DP750 DECT Base Station
The Grandstream DP750 is a powerful VoIP DECT base station designed for use with DECT handsets Grandstream DP720 (the ability to connect up to 5 handsets to the base). The base station has a coverage of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors. It delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and up to 5 concurrent calls, and enables 3-way conferencing, supports full HD audio and PoE technology (Power over Ethernet).
Grandstream DP750 Key Features
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes
The Grandstream DP750 base station allows users to use a common SIP-Account for all handsets, allowing users to answer calls, regardless of mestopolozhniya in real time.