Grandstream GVC3200 SIP/Android Video Conferencing Solution
The Grandstream GVC3200 SIP/Android Video Conferencing Solution offers businesses of all sizes, a revolutionary new way to utilize video conferencing with the flexibility and power to support multiple protocols and platforms with plug-and-play-like technology.
Grandstream GVC3200 SIP/Android Video Conferencing Solution Overview
The GVC3200 compliment’s Grandstream’s robust VoIP product line offering any user the ability to use video conferencing with ease. The GVC3200 is highly complimentary with Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro platform; which allows for plug and play video conferencing – while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform.
The GVC3200 is also based on Android 4.4 and offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. The GVC3200 also encompasses an embedded MCU which allows for up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
GVC3200 has limited internal memory available and requires a fullsize SD card for storage (32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (1.26″ x 0.94″ x 0.08″). The GVC3200 ships with a GAC2500 Enterprise Conference Phone unit.
Grandstream GVC3200 SIP/Android Video Conferencing Solution Features and Functions
- Supports any SIP platform/Android App
- Bridges calls from Android Apps to SIP Conferencing
- Built in Bluetooth for usage with BT speakers, mics, keyboards, etc..
- Support for up to 3 screens
- 3 HDMI Outlets
- 1080p HD resolution
- 12x Optical Zoom
- Dual-band WiFi
- Embedded MCU – up to 9 video attendees
- Controllable PTZ camera w/ wide angle lense
- Event Reminder capability
- Easiy Records video conferences
What’s in the box:
- GVC3200 Video Conferencing System
- GAC2500 Enterprise Conference Phone
- External USB Speaker/MIC
- Remote Control
- Universal Power Supply
- Network Cable (1.5 meters)
- USB extension cable (5 meters)
- Mounting Kit
- 4 HDMI cables ((1)-1.5 mtr cable, (2) 3 meter cables, and (1) 5 meter cable
- Lens cover
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license
Grandstream’s GVCs can work with Skype and other video conferencing platforms. For best results and higher interoperability, we recommend you use the GVC with Grandstream IPVideoTalk Video Conferencing solution.