Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi AP
The GWN7600 WiFi Access Point is a mid-level AP for small sized businesses or multiple floor offices that provides dual-band network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. This AP is also suitable for commercial locations and branch offices that have medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi AP Overview
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers.
Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi AP Features and Specifications
- 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access (PoE)
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO
- Sophisticated antenna design
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device