Grandstream GXP1760W IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1760W is a mid-range IP phone which features integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, a sleek design, and moderate call-volume features. It also comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-colour line keys, and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3”) back-lit LCD display screen.
Grandstream GXP1760W Key Features
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi
- 6 lines, 6 dual-colour line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customisable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’ headsets
For added flexibility, the GXP1760W features personalised ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W also offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, and offers automated provisioning features with media access control.