Grandstream GXV3610_FHD_V2 3.1 megapixel 1080p resolution Day/Night Fixed Dome HD IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3610_FHD_V2 is a powerful, weatherproof, Infrared fixed dome HD IP camera of outstanding performance and quality, housed in an IP66 compliant metal casing. The advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) and high quality lens, ensures the GXV3610_FHD_V2 has high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments.
The camera features a 3.1 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor.
Grandstream GXV3610_FHD_V2 Key Features
- IPP66 compliant weatherproof metal casing
- Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
- Includes builtin Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 3.1 megapixel, 1080p
- Supports Motion Detection with up to 16 motion detection target areas
- Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call & email screenshot
- SIP/VoIP support for 2-way audio and video streaming to audio, video and mobile phones
Designed for both indoor and outdoor deployments, the GXV3610_FHD_V2 features an HD camera with a 3.6mm wide angle lens for an exeptional viewing area. Motion detection and notifications on a PC client is also supported.
The GXV3610_FHD_V2 features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity video for streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day/night mode, and advanced security protection.
The GXV3610_FHD_V2 can be managed with GSurf_Pro (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.