The Grandstream GRP2612 is powerful a 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. The GRP2612 is built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets.
Grandstream GRP2612 Key Features
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customisation
The GRP2612 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customisation and more. The device includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. The GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.