Grandstream GRP2613 3-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2613 is a powerful 3-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. The GRP2613 is aimed at desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets with an easy-to-use and deploy voice endpoint.
Grandstream GRP2613 Key Features
- HD audio with support for all major codecs,including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customisation
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot,dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
The GRP2613 has a sleek design and many next-generation features including 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), dual Gigabit ports, a colour LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customisation and more.
The GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.