The Grandstream GXP2200EXT is the expansion module that has 40 additional display lines and can be used with the GXP2140, GXP2170 and the GXV3240.
Grandstream GXP2200EXT Overview
The GXP2200EXT extension module includes 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing each GXP2200EXT to support up to 40 contacts/extensions.) and features a large backlit LCD screen for easy viewing.
- Large 128×384 graphic LCD providing feature-rich graphics
- 20 programmable buttons per module
- 2 page switch keys which allows up to 40 extensions per extension module
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Speed dial for each line
- Daisy-chain 4 modules for up to 160 programmable buttons
- Conference/call transfer/forward/pickup
The GXP2200EXT is compatible with the following Grandstream phones: